Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Superb. Love these collabs.

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Great bedtime story

This was really amusing to watch. It was an overall perfect picture, everything fitted seamlessly together.
The artwork was appealing to the eye and the music was great.
I really enjoyed it. Good work.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Superb

This is one of my favourite flash movies on Newgrounds. The voice acting is really good. And after having learned Japanese for over a year, it's really pleasing to be able to understand it.
Great job.

Free Fall Free Fall

Overall I enjoyed it, but I have some gripes with it. At times the randomly generated rocks will be placed so you can't pass through at all. I do think it was a good choice to go for randomly generated rock obstacles, but it could use some tweaking. The boulder falling down can be unforgiving as well some times. I'm also not entirely sure what buying a more expensive miner does - perhaps a little description would be welcome.

EliteGamesIndustries responds:

First of all thanks for commenting. Right now the characters are just to look better, in later updates we will add power-ups to certain characters. Also we are working on fixing the rocks. Thanks again!

Tank Defender Tank Defender

Needs fixing

This game is quite unplayable at the moment. Try fixing the flood of enemies passing by and increase the building capability of the defense towers.
Graphics could use an update as well.

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

Beautiful

Beautiful art style! Nice colouring and shading. You can see you've put a lot of hard work into it. Accompanied with a nice song :). Great job.