Free Fall Free Fall

Overall I enjoyed it, but I have some gripes with it. At times the randomly generated rocks will be placed so you can't pass through at all. I do think it was a good choice to go for randomly generated rock obstacles, but it could use some tweaking. The boulder falling down can be unforgiving as well some times. I'm also not entirely sure what buying a more expensive miner does - perhaps a little description would be welcome.

EliteGamesIndustries responds:

First of all thanks for commenting. Right now the characters are just to look better, in later updates we will add power-ups to certain characters. Also we are working on fixing the rocks. Thanks again!

Tank Defender Tank Defender

Needs fixing

This game is quite unplayable at the moment. Try fixing the flood of enemies passing by and increase the building capability of the defense towers.
Graphics could use an update as well.

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

Beautiful

Beautiful art style! Nice colouring and shading. You can see you've put a lot of hard work into it. Accompanied with a nice song :). Great job.

AQ Adventurer Maker AQ Adventurer Maker

Pretty good

It had nice weopons and enough armour to choose from, but colours didn't fit with that. Didn't pay any attention for music, so sorry. The fighting systym didn't work very well, he only jumed and slashed. And maybe other minor bugs, but overall a decent game. Make more and I think it'll be lot's better.

Blow Up! Blow Up!

cool

my score was 112660! is that good ? nice game.