Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Superb. Love these collabs.

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Great bedtime story

This was really amusing to watch. It was an overall perfect picture, everything fitted seamlessly together.
The artwork was appealing to the eye and the music was great.
I really enjoyed it. Good work.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Superb

This is one of my favourite flash movies on Newgrounds. The voice acting is really good. And after having learned Japanese for over a year, it's really pleasing to be able to understand it.
Great job.

-Karma Police- -Karma Police-

w00t w00t

Captagon you da man! Great story and no stick figgies :p. Music really fitted the theme and I'm sorry for the boy :p. Great job and make another one !

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Hilarious

This was so freakin hilarious dude. Keep it up. Try to work at the graphical part though. The helicopter wasn't that nice and the characters could be better, but it was still nice.

flash-hounds responds:

yeah we did kinda cut back on the graphics slightly

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

wow

This is really cool, very nice backgrounds and music. I also like the drawings of the characters. The effects were very neat too. But backgrounds were nicest. Make more.

CC: Fabric of Time CC: Fabric of Time

Great

Really a great movie, maybe a little short but that was ok. The graphics were superb and it was funny. But the best part was the credits song. I hope you'll make lot's more. Untill next Clockday.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

This rocks

At the start was a cool preloader. And a good menu, that was direct in the game. Having a little game with it was very good, the graphics of the movie and the game were superb, so was the animation. The characters were very cute and I loved the idea. It had lot's of action. Overall an awesome movie w/ a game.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Megaman strikes again

Like AbsoluteKnave said that you and El-Cid are making great Megaman movies, so am I thinking of it too. It was very funny and I like this sort of movies way more than sprite ones. The animation was smooth and it had great graphics. The voices were superb with great dialogues. I hope you come up with much more and I loved to see another long Megaman movie with lot's of action. Overall this is a great and hilarious movie. Thanks for making my day perfect.

Shrimps McGee Shrimps McGee

Amuzing

This is so apealing after all that the crappy flash of today, finally something good. It makes me forget about all those bad flash movies.

About the movie, the graphics were good and it amuzed me that it was a talking, dancing shrimp. He said serious things while dancing and all. Not much animation, only that he was dancing, but that didn't bother me at all. Im' getting so happy of it. Thank you ! Overall a nice movie.

HappyHarry responds:

You left a nice review so i wont mock, but everything he said was not 'serious'

Glad you got happy vibes